Bal Gram Rai Sonipat Recruitment 2020
Bal Gram Rai Sonipat announced work notification on 03/10/2020 to recruit applicants who have completed Any Graduate, B.Com, MBBS, 10TH, M.Sc, MS / MD, MSW for House Mother’s place, Shop keeper cum accountant and More Vacancies.
Bal Gram Rai Sonipat
There is the full notification for Jagannath Ashram, Bal Gram Rai – Superintendent/ Office in Charge/ Village Coordinator, Counselor, Probation Officer/ Child Welfare Officer/ Case Worker, House Mother, Store Keeper/ Accountant, Paramedical Staff, Manager/ Coordinator, Social Worker/ Early Childhood Educator, Doctor, Ayahs Vacancy.
|Exam Name||Bal Gram Rai|
|Job Name||1.Probation Officer/ Child Welfare Officer/ Case Worker|
3.store keeper cum accountant
|Job Type||Full time|
|Location (Job)||Sonipat (Hr)|
|Required Qualification||1.Probation Officer/ Child Welfare Officer/ Case Worker-Must have passed Master Degree in Social Work/ Child Development/ Human Development/ Psychology from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks. Knowledge of Hindi up to Matriculation. ii. Minimum 3 year experience of the field of Child Welfare/Social Welfare/Child Protection issues.|
ii. Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric.
iii. Minimum 3 year experience of in the field of Child Welfare/Social Welfare/Education.
3.store keeper cum accountant- Bachelor in Commerce (B.com) from any recognized University with 55% marks and having consistent good academic record. ii. Ability to work on MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Internet with ease. iii. Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric.
4.manager/ Coordinator- Candidate having the master degree in Child Psychology / Child Development / Human Development / Social Work / Sociology with experience of at least 5 years experience in the relevant field.
5.doctor(Part time)-Candidate having essential qualification as MBBS, MD (Pediatric) and 2 years experience in the relevant field.
|Salary||₹ 7500– 17500/-|
|Selection Process||Examination / Interview.|
|Experience||Mentioned on the qualifications.|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Application Fees||Not Specified|
|Last Date of Application Submission||18.10.2020|
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
5.A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating tha the/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2020. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6.Reservation to Economically Weaker Section(EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019 Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.”
7. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
8. PWD candidates should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
9. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
10. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
11. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply without delay in the specified format (Attached as Annex-‘A ‘) offline. The last day of submission of the application form shall be within 15 days of the date of publicity.
Applicants may submit their Application Form along with supporting documents (self-attested) at the Bal Gram Rai, Sonipat office or by post to Jaggnath Ashram, Bal Gram Rai (Orphanage), Near Moti Lal Nehru Sports School, Rai-131029, Sonipat (Hr.) before the last date. Applications received before the last date shall be examined and only qualified applicants shall be examined before the last date.