The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has issued a notice of recruitment for Group A, Group, and Group C posts. The total number of Job vacancies under the BIS 2020 is 171. Qualified and interested candidates can apply for Indian Standards Recruitment only via online mode through the official website www.bis.gov.in.
The candidates can apply online on or before 26 September 2020.
BIS Recruitment 2020 Qualifying Requirements for Assistant Secretariat & Other Posts
- 1. Assistant Director of Legal Affairs (administration)
A law degree from an accredited university / Bachelor of Law
- Three years of experience in Central / State / Union Territory Government or Statutory / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Undertaking / Reputable Government Agency in the related region.
2. Assistant managing director (Finance)
- Chartered Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant/ Subordinate Accountant Service Accountant/ Master of Business Administration (with specialisation in finance) from a recognised university / All India Technical Education Council approved institution.
- Three years of experience in the local government or statutory / autonomous body in the Central / State / Union Territory.
3. Assistant Director (Consumer Relations & Marketing)
- MBA (Vertrieb)
Master’s or Postgraduate Degree in Mass Media
- Master’s or Postgraduate Diploma in Social Work from a recognised University / Institute; and five years of Marketing / Mass Communication / Social Work experience in Central Government / State / Union Territory Government.
4. Assistant Director (Bibliothek)
- Masters degree in Computer Science or Library and Information Science from an accredited university or institution.
- Postgraduate diploma from a recognised university or college in Computer Science or Library and Information Technology;
And that’s it.
5. Assistant Segment Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised University
- Computer Ability Test
- The applicant should have competency at least up to the National Ability Qualification System level-6.
6. Personal assistant
- Graduated from a recognised university;
- Computer-skill test
- At least up to level 6 of the National Ability Qualification System, the applicant should be proficient.
And that’s right.
- Awareness of a short test in English or Hindi that involves a dictation test at 100 words per minute for seven minutes.
7. Junior Translator (Hindi)
- Master’s degree / postgraduate degree from a recognised university in Hindi, with English as a degree-level subject;
- Master’s Degree / Postgraduate Degree of a recognised English university with Hindi as a degree subject;
- An accepted university’s Master’s / Postgraduate Degree in any subject with Hindi and English.
(Administration & Finance)
(Marketing & Consumer Affairs)
|Assistant Section Officer||17|
|Junior Translator (Hindi)||01|
How to apply:Qualified and interested candidates can apply for Indian Standards Recruitment only via online mode through the official website www.bis.gov.in.