CEL (Central Electronics Limited) Recruitment 2020
CEL stands for Central Electronics Limited (CEL). The CEL India is a Union Government owned engineering company, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
|Exam Name||CEL Recruitment 2020|
|Location (Job)||Anywhere in India|
|Required Qualification||Manager (Finance): Degree in Commerce (B.Com).|
Assistant Technical Manager (Microwave): B.E. /B.Tech Degree in Electronics / ECE / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 55% marks.
Assistant Technical Manager (Software Development): B.E. / B.Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering with minimum 55% marks.
Deputy Engineer (Ceramics): B.E. / B.Tech degree in Metallurgical / Material Science Engineering with minimum 55% marks.
Verification of Testimonials.
|Experience||minimum 3 years their respective fields.|
|Application Fees||₹ 500/- for General / OBC category|
No fee for SC / ST/ / PWD candidates.The fee should be made through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
|Last Date of Application Submission||06.11.2020 (by 11:30 pm)|
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
5.A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating tha the/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2020. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6.Reservation to Economically Weaker Section(EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019 Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.”
7. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
8. PWD candidates should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
9. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
10. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
11. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialization.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants may apply online via the online application portal hr2016.celsolar.in of CEL India from 6 October 2020. The last submission date for online applications is from 06/11/2020 until 16:00.