Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)
DFCCIL (Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India)-New Delhi has released recruitment ads on an immediate absorption basis for the usual role of Junior Manager / Senior Executive / Executive in the HR discipline. Qualified officials shall submit within 60 days of the date of publication in the Jobs News Paper Issue of 19 September 2020.
The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited(DFCCIL) is a Public Sector Undertaking corporation run by the Government of India’s Ministry of Railways to undertake planning, development, and mobilisation of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the “Dedicated Freight Corridors”.
The Indian Railways’ quadrilateral linking the four metropolitan cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Howrah, commonly known as the Golden Quadrilateral; and its two diagonals (Delhi-Chennai and Mumbai-Howrah), adding up to a total route length of 10,122 km comprising of 16% of the route carried more than 52% of the passenger traffic.
|Exam Name||DFCCIL Recruitment 2020|
|Job Name||Junior Manager / Senior Executive / Executive – HR|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Location (Job)||All over india|
|Required Qualification||Subordinate, Attached Offices and Autonomous Bodies under Central Govt, Central PSUs, Joint Projects, Regular Officers serving in Central / State Government Departments.|
|Salary||₹E-2 Level ₹ 50,000 – 1,60,000 / E-1 Level ₹ 40,000 – 1,400,00 / E-0 Level ₹ 30,000 – 1,20,000|
|Experience||Working experience on problems related to establishments, i.e. Wage and compensation management, handling of complaints, recruiting , training, service matters, personnel preparation.|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Application Fees||Not Specified|
|Last Date of Application Submission||17.11.2020|
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
5.A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating tha the/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2020. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6.Reservation to Economically Weaker Section(EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019 Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.”
7. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
8. PWD candidates should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
9. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
10. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
11. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialization.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply their applications in the format prescribed. Jt. General Manager / HR, DFCCIL, 5th Floor, Supreme Court Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi-110001 on or before 60 days ( i.e. the last date will be 17/11/2020) should be completed in all respects.