A joint company between the Government of India and Delhi National Capital Territory, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). It is in charge of implementing the Delhi-NCR railway Mass Rapid Transit System. Delhi Metro invites online applications for 1493 positions from various executive and non-executive bodies to be recruited. Electronics Engineering graduates / Diplôme / ITI / CA / ICWA / Other Degree / Diploma holders may submit online application form for this recruitment. Diploms may be submitted by e-mail.
Post: Department of Engineering / Operations / Traffic / Stores / Finance / Legal (DMRC Assistant Manager) Jr. Customers, Customer Relations Assistants, Account Assistants, Shop Assistants, Assistants /CC, Office Assistants, Stenographer, Keepers, Fire Inspectors, Architect Assistant, Assistant Programmers.
- UR, EWS & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of ₹500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women candidates ₹250/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 50,000–1,60,000/-Assistant Manager Benefits Rs. 37,000/-–1.15,000 Plus Jr. Benefits Ingenieur, fire inspector, assistant programmer and legal assistant post Office assistant Office assistants, stenographer post office Rs. 25,000/-Rs. 80,000/-Plus allowance for other posts. Increase the amount of Rs. 30,000/-–Store assistant.
Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 1493.
- B.E / B.Tech in Elektrical Engineering / Elektronik Engineering / Civil Engineering / CS / IT / Other Industries of Engineering
- Engineering Diploma of Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branches of EngineeringEngineering Diploma of Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branches of Engineering
- LLB / CA / ICWA Bachelor’s Diploma in ITI MBA or Post-School degree
Limit of age: 18 to 30 years; that is, of birth, for all posts not before 02.12.1989 and not later than 01.12.2002. Relaxation is going to be as per governor rules
Process of selection: written examination with group discussion / or individual interview & /or skills test.
Last Date : 13.01.2020