Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
HPCL Recruitment 2020-21: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites talented and motivated Indian nationals to submit online applications for Company Secretary Officer recruitment. The last date for online applications to be accepted is October 16 , 2020.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is an Indian oil marketing company and a subsidiary of ONGC with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a 25% market-share in India among public sector undertakings (PSUs) coupled with a strong marketing infrastructure. Its parent company is ONGC which owns a 51.11% stake in the company. The company is ranked 367th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016. HPCL was removed from NIFTY 50 INDEX in March 2019 On 24 October 2019, the company became a Maharatna PSU.
|Exam Name||HPCL Recruitment 2020 Officer – Company Secretary|
|Job Name||Officer – Company Secretary|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Location (Job)||Any SBUs/Division/Department of HPCL.|
|Required Qualification||1.Full-time graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 60 percent marks (all semesters / years aggregate marks), relaxed to 50 percent (all semesters / years aggregate marks) for AICTE-approved PwBD candidates / UGC-recognized University / Deemed University. Additional Qualification in Law (LLB / LLM), MBA Finance, CFA, CA, ICWA and other post-member qualification certifications by ICSI is preferred.|
|Salary||₹ 60000 – 180000/-|
|Selection Process||Examination / Interview.|
|Experience||At least 3 years of post-qualification work experience (after gaining Associate membership of the ICSI) in the set-up of a Listed Public Limited Company Company Secretariat.|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Application Fees||Not Specified|
|Last Date of Application Submission||16.10.2020|
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
5.A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating tha the/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2020. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6.Reservation to Economically Weaker Section(EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019 Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.”
7. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
8. PWD candidates should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
9. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
10. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
11. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialization.
How to Apply
Qualifying applicants are only asked to apply @ jobs.hpcl.co.in online. The last date for online application registration is 16/10/2020.
i. Registration – Enter your email id, Mobile Number etc.
ii. Basic Details – Registration Number and Password to login and enter required entries.
iii. Educational Qualification Details.
iv. Work Experience.
v. Upload Photo, Signature and Documents.
vi. Preview your application
vii. Pay your exam fee
viii. Download / Print Application Form/ Transaction Receipt – for future reference.