Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Recruitmnts
BCECE Amin Recruitment 2020-21: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Government of Bihar (Department of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of Bihar) invites online applications for AMIN positions. Online registration for BCECE Amin 2020 is available at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, with registration open from 30 September to 31 October 2020.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995.It conducts competitive examination every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar, Education Department by way of a notification had constituted Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree and Postgraduate courses. The mission assigned to Committee is to carry out the counseling process in a fair and transparent manner. The admission process is conducted by these Committees strictly on the basis of merit and the preference of the candidate.
|Exam Name||BCECE Recruitment 2020 for AMIN posts|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Location (Job)||Anywhere in Bihar|
|Required Qualification||10+2 / Intermediate or equivalent examination passed from a recognized board.|
|Salary||Level – 03 ₹ 21700 – 69100|
|Selection Process||Online Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Experience||freshers can apply|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Application Fees||Rs 700/- ( Seven Hundred only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and 350 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.|
|Last Date of Application Submission||31.10.2020|
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
5.A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating tha the/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2020. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6.Reservation to Economically Weaker Section(EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019 Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.”
7. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
8. PWD candidates should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
9. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
10. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
11. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online via the official website of the BCECE Board @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in by taking the following steps:
i. Registration – Enter your email id, Mobile Number etc.
ii. Basic Details – Registration Number and Password to login and enter required entries.
iii. Educational Qualification Details.
iv. Work Experience.
v. Upload Photo, Signature and Documents.
vi. Preview your application
vii. Pay your exam fee
viii. Download / Print Application Form/ Transaction Receipt – for future reference.