Kerela PSC (KPSC) Recruitmnts 2020
The Kerela PSC Work Notification for Kerala is issued on advance. No: from 47/2020, on the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in/ for Assistant Professor in Business Administration .
Candidates possessing the required eligibility requirements will apply for the KPSC Recruitment 2020 online by using the direct connection provided below on this site until 30 September 2020.
The KPSC recruitment 2020 total number of vacancies is 29 for the post of Assistant Professor in Different Subjects . Applicants with the appropriate educational certification and under the prescribed age limit are qualified to apply online until September 30th, 2020.
|Exam Name||KPSC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Professor posts|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor in Various Subjects|
|Location (Job)||Anywhere in Kerela|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Age Limit||22 – 38 years (Age Relaxation will work according to govt. Guidelines.)|
|Application Fees||No fees|
|Last Date of Application Submission||30.09.2020|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Official Notice||View Notice|
How to Apply
- Candidates must register with the official Kerala Public Service Commission website www.keralapsc.gov.in as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ before applying for a post. Candidates who have registered can apply using their User-ID and password by logging on to their profile.To apply for the post, candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the respective post in the Notification Page. The candidate’s name and the date of photograph taken should be written at the bottom of the frame.
- Candidates are expected to take the application printout by clicking on the Registration Card connection in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data and password confidentiality. Before the application is submitted, applicants must ensure that the details in their profile is correct. (They must quote the User-ID for further
communication with the Commission)
- If Written / OMR / Online Training is undertaken as part of this process, candidates can request a confirmation to write the exam via their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone will create and submit the tickets for admission within the last 15 days before the test date.
- Reasonable disciplinary action pursuant to Rule 22 of the Rules of Practice shall be taken against all applicants who send applications with false qualification statements about qualifications , experience, etc. and send written notice of the test, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the exam.
- Candidates with AADHAAR card must include AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in profile.