Kerela PSC (KPSC) Recruitmnts 2020
The KPSC Work Notification for Kerala is issued on advance. No: from 79/2020, on the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in/ for Assistant Professor in Arabic for Scheduled Caste (SC) in the department of Collegiate Education.
Candidates possessing the required eligibility requirements will apply for the KPSC Recruitment 2020 online by using the direct connection provided below on this site until 30 September 2020.
The KPSC recruitment 2020 total number of vacancies is 01 for the post of Assistant Professor in Arabic for Scheduled Caste (SC) in the department of Collegiate Education. Applicants with the appropriate educational certification and under the prescribed age limit are qualified to apply online until September 30th, 2020.
Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of the currency of the list.
The position above is now in nature. The Commission’s Graded List released in response to this notice shall remain in effect for a minimum Term of one year such that the list remains in effect before the latest list is released after the expiry of a certain period of one year or until the expiry of three years, whichever is longer. Candidates will be informed in writing within the currency cycle of the list against the vacancies reported to the Commission from the said list.
|Exam Name||KPSC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Professor posts|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor in Arabic for Scheduled Caste (SC)|
|Location (Job)||Anywhere in Kerela|
|Selection Process||Direct Recruitment|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Age Limit||22-43 years (Age Relaxation will work according to govt. Guidelines.)|
|Application Fees||No fees|
|Last Date of Application Submission||30.09.2020|
- The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community but remain unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 07.12.2009 for the post (Cat.No. 462/07). This is the seventh NCA notification for the post owing to the non availability of qualified candidates belonging to the above community as per the First NCA notification ( Gazette Date 12/09/13 Category Number 310/13), Second NCA notification ( Gazette Date 26/12/14 Category Number 593/14), Third NCA notification ( Gazette Date 29/12/15 Category Number 562/15), Fourth NCA notification ( Gazette Date 30/12/16 Category Number 473/16), Fifth NCA notification ( Gazette Date 30/08/17 Category Number 350/17), and Sixth NCA notification ( Gazette Date 10/04/2019 Category Number 27/19).
- Candidates with Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy, Low Vision, Blindness, Hearing Impairment are eligible to apply for this Post as per G.O (P) No.61/12/SWD Dated 17/10/2012.
- Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than the above will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
- (i) Candidates who have obtained Ph.D Degree in the subject concerned are exempted from passing the NET examination. (G.O.(P)No.86/07/H.Edn dated 19.06.2007)
(ii) For recruitment to various posts under these rules, Degrees awarded by the Universities recognized by UGC alone shall be considered.
How to Apply
- Candidates must register with the official Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) website www.keralapsc.gov.in as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ before applying for a post. Candidates who have registered can apply using their User-ID and password by logging on to their profile.To apply for the post, candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the respective post in the Notification Page. The candidate’s name and the date of photograph taken should be written at the bottom of the frame.
- Candidates are expected to take the application printout by clicking on the Registration Card connection in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data and password confidentiality. Before the application is submitted, applicants must ensure that the details in their profile is correct. (They must quote the User-ID for further
communication with the Commission)
- If Written / OMR / Online Training is undertaken as part of this process, candidates can request a confirmation to write the exam via their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone will create and submit the tickets for admission within the last 15 days before the test date.
- Reasonable disciplinary action pursuant to Rule 22 of the Rules of Practice shall be taken against all applicants who send applications with false qualification statements about qualifications , experience, etc. and send written notice of the test, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the exam.
- Candidates with AADHAAR card must include AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in profile.