Kerela PSC (KPSC) Recruitmnts 2020
The KPSC Work Notification for Kerala is issued on advance. No: from 70/2020, on the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in/ for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife in the department of The Insurance Medical Services.
Candidates possessing the required eligibility requirements will apply for the KPSC Recruitment 2020 online by using the direct connection provided below on this site until 30 September 2020.
The KPSC recruitment 2020 total number of vacancies is 06 for the post of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife in the department of The Insurance Medical Services . Applicants with the appropriate educational certification and under the prescribed age limit are qualified to apply online until September 30th, 2020.
Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of the currency of the list.
The position above is now in nature. The Commission’s Graded List released in response to this notice shall remain in effect for a minimum Term of one year such that the list remains in effect before the latest list is released after the expiry of a certain period of one year or until the expiry of three years, whichever is longer. Candidates will be informed in writing within the currency cycle of the list against the vacancies reported to the Commission from the said list.
|Exam Name||KPSC Recruitment 2020 for Auxiliary Nurse Midwife posts|
|Job Name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife|
|Location (Job)||Anywhere in Kerela|
|Salary||Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/-|
|Selection Process||Direct Recruitment|
|Experience||2 years experience in Accounts Department of an Organization|
|Age Limit||18-41 years (Age Relaxation will work according to govt. Guidelines.)|
|Application Fees||No fees|
|Last Date of Application Submission||30.09.2020|
NOTE:- 3% of the overall vacancies identified are reserved for qualifying DA applicants (Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Impaired Vision, Hearing Impairment applicants) through G.O.(P).No.01/2013 / SJD 03.01.2013. DA Blindness applicants are not qualified to apply for this position.
How to Apply
- Candidates must register with the official Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) website www.keralapsc.gov.in as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ before applying for a post. Candidates who have registered can apply using their User-ID and password by logging on to their profile.To apply for the post, candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the respective post in the Notification Page. The candidate’s name and the date of photograph taken should be written at the bottom of the frame.
- Candidates are expected to take the application printout by clicking on the Registration Card connection in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data and password confidentiality. Before the application is submitted, applicants must ensure that the details in their profile is correct. (They must quote the User-ID for further
communication with the Commission)
- If Written / OMR / Online Training is undertaken as part of this process, candidates can request a confirmation to write the exam via their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone will create and submit the tickets for admission within the last 15 days before the test date.
- Reasonable disciplinary action pursuant to Rule 22 of the Rules of Practice shall be taken against all applicants who send applications with false qualification statements about qualifications , experience, etc. and send written notice of the test, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the exam.
- Candidates with AADHAAR card must include AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in profile.