Kerela PSC (KPSC) Recruitmnts 2020
The KPSC Work Notification for Kerala is issued on advance. No: from 66/2020, on the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in/ for High School Teacher (Mathematics) Malayalam Medium (By Transfer) in the department of The Education.
Candidates possessing the required eligibility requirements will apply for the KPSC Recruitment 2020 online by using the direct connection provided below on this site until 30 September 2020.
The KPSC recruitment 2020 total number of vacancies is 01 for the post of High School Teacher (Mathematics) Malayalam Medium (By Transfer) in the department of The Education. Applicants with the appropriate educational certification and under the prescribed age limit are qualified to apply online until September 30th, 2020.
Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of the currency of the list.
The position above is now in nature. The Commission’s Graded List released in response to this notice shall remain in effect for a minimum Term of one year such that the list remains in effect before the latest list is released after the expiry of a certain period of one year or until the expiry of three years, whichever is longer. Candidates will be informed in writing within the currency cycle of the list against the vacancies reported to the Commission from the said list.
i) M.Phil in the concerned subject be the one awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala or recognised as equivalent by any of the Universities in Kerala.
ii) The Employees of the General Education Department who entered service before 31.03.2012 and have completed the prescribed period of service as Clerk/Typist/Attender/Office Attendant are exempted from acquiring K-TET qualification .
iii) Post Graduates in Mathematics/Statistics with B.Ed/BT in the concerned subject will also be considered for this post.
iv) Diploma in Rural Service awarded by the National Council for Rural Higher Education will also be treated as equivalent to Degree for the above purpose.
v) The candidates who have acquired B.Sc Ed in Physics – Chemistry – Mathematics stream conducted by the Regional Institute of Education Mysore of NCERT are also eligible to apply for the post (GO (P) No 117/13/G Edn dtd 30/3/13).
vi) The disciplines in which B.Sc/M.Sc and B.Ed Degree were obtained should be mentioned in the application.
vii) If there is a written (Descriptive/OMR) test the Question paper for the written test will be in Malayalam. The candidates should answer the questions in Malayalam. In the case of OMR Answer Script, answers are to be marked as instructed.
|Exam Name||KPSC Recruitment 2020 for High School Teacher posts|
|Job Name||High School Teacher (Mathematics)
Malayalam Medium (By Transfer)
|Location (Job)||Anywhere in Kerela|
|Selection Process||Recruitment by transfer from among the employees who have completed the prescribed service and who are working as Clerk/Typist/Attender/Office Attendant in the General Education department.|
|Experience||5 years as Clerk/Typist/Attender/Office Attendant in the General Education Department as on the date of application.|
|Age Limit||Not Applicable|
|Application Fees||No fees|
|Last Date of Application Submission||30.09.2020|
NOTE:- 3% of the overall vacancies identified are reserved for qualifying DA applicants (Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Impaired Vision, Hearing Impairment applicants) through G.O.(P).No.01/2013 / SJD 03.01.2013. DA Blindness applicants are not qualified to apply for this position.
How to Apply
- Candidates must register with the official Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) website www.keralapsc.gov.in as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ before applying for a post. Candidates who have registered can apply using their User-ID and password by logging on to their profile.To apply for the post, candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the respective post in the Notification Page. The candidate’s name and the date of photograph taken should be written at the bottom of the frame.
- Candidates are expected to take the application printout by clicking on the Registration Card connection in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data and password confidentiality. Before the application is submitted, applicants must ensure that the details in their profile is correct. (They must quote the User-ID for further
communication with the Commission)
- If Written / OMR / Online Training is undertaken as part of this process, candidates can request a confirmation to write the exam via their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone will create and submit the tickets for admission within the last 15 days before the test date.
- Reasonable disciplinary action pursuant to Rule 22 of the Rules of Practice shall be taken against all applicants who send applications with false qualification statements about qualifications , experience, etc. and send written notice of the test, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the exam.
- Candidates with AADHAAR card must include AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in profile.