LIC Recruitment 2020
LIC Recruitment 2020 free jobs alert for both Freshers and Experience Graduates, Post Graduates and Eligible Professionals.
LIC Work Notification of Insurance Representative has been released by Mahaswayam Rojgar Maharashtra Govt Portal for the filling of 5000 vacancies on a full-time permanent basis in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Solapur District, Maharashtra State. The last date for online applications to be recorded is 28 February 2021.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (abbreviated as LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment corporation owned by the Government of India.
The Life insurance Corporation of India was founded on September 1, 1956, when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state-owned Life Insurance Corporation of India.
India’s Life Insurance Company had a combined life fund of ~28.3 trillion as of 2019. In the year 2018-19, the total amount of sold policies is ~ 21.4 million. In 2018–19, India’s Life Insurance Company settled 26 million claims. It has 290 million holders of policies.
LIC RECRUITMENT 2020
|Job Name||Insurance Representative|
|Location (Job)||Solapur District, Maharashtra|
|Required Qualification||SSC / Matriculation / 10th class pass from Central / State Government board or recognized institute.|
|Experience||Fresher can apply.|
|Age Limit||45 years for General(Male), 40 years for General(Female)/ OBC & 42 years SC/ST|
|Application Fees||Rs 600/- for General/ OBC/Other state candidates and Rs. 150 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Female Candidates(Bihar Domicile).|
|Last Date of Application Submission||28.02.2021|
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
5.A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating tha the/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2020. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6.Reservation to Economically Weaker Section(EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019 Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.”
7. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
8. PWD candidates should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
9. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
10. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
11. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialization.
How to Apply
Apply Online via the Job Portal of Mahaswayam (rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in). The expiration date of the online application is 28/02/2021.