MP High Court Civil Judge Mains Online Form Recruitments 2020
The High Court of Madhya Pradesh has invited online applications from candidates who have been nominated to appear for the 2019-2020 MP High Court Mains Test. Recruitment will be carried out on the basis of the Civil Judge Class 2 (Entry Level) Exam 2019. Effective candidates must file a key online application on the official website of the MP High Court, i.e. mphc.gov.in.
The online access to the MP High Court Civil Judge Mains Test has been given below on this blog.
MP High Court Civil Judge
The MP High Court Civil Judge Mains Online Application Connect will commence from 22 September to 05 November 2020. Applicants will be able to correct mistakes in the MP High Court Civil Judge Mains Submission Form only once between 10 and 12 November 2020.
MP High Court has requested the filling of 252 vacant civil judge positions.
|Exam Name||MP High Court Civil Judge Exam 2020|
|Job Name||Civil Judge|
|Location (Job)||Anywhere in MP|
|Required Qualification||Graduation (Law) or its equivalent from a recognized university|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Experience||Fresher can apply.|
|Age Limit||37 years for General (Male), 40 years for General(Female)/ OBC & 42 years SC/ST|
|Application Fees||Rs 1122.16/- for General/ Other state candidates and Rs. 722.16/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates.|
|Last Date of Application Submission||05.11.2020|
Tap the link above to apply for the MP High Court Civil Judge Mains Online Form 2020. Applicants would first have to register themselves and then log in to complete the application process.
How to Apply
- Tap on the page below.
- As the connection opens, read the instructions and then click “Jump to Next Stage”.
- Fill up the registration form by clicking on “Register Now”.
- Fill out your demographic information, credentials and contact details.
- Then go to the Login page and enter the MP High Court Civil Judge Registration number and password.
- Enter the remainder of the credits and make the payment according to your category.
- Finally, apply the form after reviewing the details and pressing the Submit button.
- Take the printout / save the submission form and the receipt of the acceptance fee.