Northeast Frontier Recruitment Railway Apprentice 2020 Apply Online for 4499 vacancies in NFR Railway Units. The Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Guwahati invites online applications from N.F.Railway Workshops / Divisions for the participation of Act Apprentices. The 2020-21 NFR Railway Apprentice Apply Online @ rrcnfr.co.in. The Online Registration process begins.
Qualifications of Education:
- Candidates must have passed 10th class exams or their equivalent (under the 10 + 2 exam system) with a minimum of 50 percent marks, in aggregate, from the recognised board.
- National Trade Certificate (ITI) in international trade issued by the National Training Council or Provisional Certificate issued by the National Training Government / State Council.
Vacancy Trades: Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Auto Mechanic, Refrigerator, and AC Mechanics, Mason, Designer, Carpenter, Lineman, Turner etc.
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
NFR Railway Divisions Wise Learner Vacancies:
Workshop on Katihar (KIR) & TDH-970
Alipurduar (APDJ) – 493
Lumding (LMG) & workshop for S&T-1302
Tinsukia (TSK) -484
NBQS (New Bongaigaon Workshop) & EWS / BNGN-539
- 10th class related merit list & ITI points.
- Authentication of records.
Fee to apply:
• A 100/- non-refundable for candidates in the General / OBC category.
Using debit card / credit card / internet banking / SBI Challan etc., payment can be made by displaying details on the screen as requested.
· SC / ST / PWD/ Woman candidates are not expected to pay a fee.
How to apply: Qualified Interested Indian Citizens must apply online from 16 August 2020 via the NFR Railway official website @ rrcnfr.co.in. The last online application registration date is 15/09/2020, before 22:00 hours.