SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 147 Officer Vacancies The closing date is 31 October 2020: Securities and Exchange Board of India ( SEBI) invites applications online from eligible interested candidates to hire Officer Grade A- General, Legal, Information Technology , Engineering, Study and Official Language Stream 2020.
The SEBI Officer Jobs 2020 online registration will be close on 31st October 2020.
Qualification of Education:
(1) Masters Degree in any discipline (OR)
(2) Baccalaureate in Law (OR)
(3) Technical Baccalaureate (OR)
(4) Chartered (OR) accountant;
(5) Secretary to the Corporation (OR)
(6) Chartered Financial Officer (OR)
(7) Accountant for the expense & work.
(1) Baccalaureate in Law.
1.Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) (OR)
(2) Masters in Computers Application (OR)
(3) Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Selection process: online test – multiple questions of choice (Phase I and Phase II) and interview.
Application fee (Non-refundable):
Group for General (UR) and OBC: = 1000/-
Group for SC / ST / PwBD: 100/-
· The charge should be charged through online payment system.
How to apply: The application will be registered online through SEBI Online portal. Owing to India Lockdown for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic, the closing date for registration should be extended until 31/10/2020.